Thursday 22 June 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 15 | THE BUSERELIN INJECTION #15

Wow, I've just realised I haven't blogged for about 6 days now. There hasn't been anything to report. Everything's still the same. I still feel really tired. I still haven't really had any other side effects. So I guess that's good?

Feeling like I can't drive is proving to be a bit of a pain at times. It's silly things like wanting to go to the hairdressers or pop out to pick up a parcel that's getting to me. I've lost my independence a bit. 

Another thing that's bothering me is that a friend has asked if I would like to go away to a spa for the night. I would love to as spas are my thing. But she can only go within this two or three month time frame which starts the week after I would have had the embryo implanted. 

In other words I may well be pregnant. Then again I may not. Now I'm all up for going but how on earth do I get around not being able to go in the hot tub or sauna etc? It would be far too early to tell her that I'm pregnant. If I'm lucky enough to be pregnant that is. 

Sometimes I feel like I've spent years planning around a pregnancy that never happens. Its a nightmare at times, but what can you do? I've learnt to just live my life. I guess I'll just tell her I'll go and deal with whatever happens at the time.

Jess. xx

Today I'm feeling: Like I haven't got any get up and go. Thank goodness it's nearly bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...