Saturday 24 June 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 17 | THE BUSERELIN INJECTION #17

Well today was fun. After a bad night's sleep I woke up, took about a million years to get ready then cried my eyes out for absolutely no reason whatsoever! I didn't know what to tell my fiance other than 'it's the drugs'. I guess that's the truth. It must be. 

I don't know why but I've been feeling flat over the past couple of days. Today I woke up frustrated and then I became bored. Frustrated because I can't drive. Bored because I had nothing planned. My fiance said he was thinking about going out with a mate and that was it - I cried. It was all very out of context. I think he quickly realised that maybe he needed to take me out to get my mind off all of this. 

We went out for lunch and bought some new garden furniture and all was well after that! What can I say? The doctors warned him that the drugs might make me like this. I guess after getting off lightly for 15/16 days the hormonal side effects have finally kicked in! 

Happy days!

Jess. xx

Today I'm feeling: Alright now! Tired, but I'm okay. Today has gone by in a bit of a blur if I'm honest. I feel like I have brain fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...