Wednesday 14 June 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 7 | THE BUSERELIN INJECTION #7

I'm feeling so much better today! Nowhere near as tired as I have been since I started these injections. I honestly think my tiredness has been down to worry and lack of sleep more than the injections themselves. Last night I made a conscious effort to go to bed much earlier and it's done me the world of good. Thankfully I haven't ended up sleeping in the day like I have been since starting Buserelin. It was getting silly. Some days I would be in bed for 3 hours or so. It was really messing up my schedule.

Maybe my body is getting used to the drug now or perhaps it was lack of sleep affecting me. Either way, today is all good! Yesterday was a different story though. I was exhausted and I actually felt the injection for the first time. It wasn't that bad at all but there was a little bit of blood and it left a bruise. 

Today I'm feeling: Great in myself. Perfectly happy. Not tired. 

Jess. xx

1 comment:

  1. Just reading your blog while I wait for our letter from the fertility clinic. It’s a wonderful insight to what might be ahead for us.

    ReplyDelete

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...