Friday 16 June 2017

IVF BLOG DAY 9 | THE BUSERELIN INJECTION #9

Day 9! Where did that time go?

My routine has become pretty much the same every day:

7.30/8 My fiance gives me my Buserelin injection
(He's really good at it too!).

I feel really tired to the point where my eyes sting so I work on my laptop in bed!

11.30/12 I start to feel a bit more normal again. I get up, have a shower and then work some more.

For the first 6 days I was having my shower straight after the injection but it wasn't working out well. I was so tired I was sleeping in the afternoon. This new routine is much better, even if it does feel very lazy of me! Still, I have to prioritise and think of the end goal.

Other than tiredness, side-effects have included two headaches and feeling dehydrated. I'm blaming both on the drug but I'll never know if it's that or not.

Jess. xx

Today I'm feeling: Happy, ready to get up and get on as it's now 11.30am. Yay! The best time of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...