Wednesday 12 July 2017

THE TRIGGER INJECTION FOR OVULATION | SIDE EFFECTS

As I said in a previous post I had to have an ovulation injection (Ovitrelle) on Sunday 11th July specifically at 9.30pm. This was 36-38 hours before my planned egg collection to ensure that ovulation was triggered at the correct time. 



As far as side effects go I didn't really have any other than slightly sore nipples. This is a side effect that hasn't gone but isn't bothering me in the slightest. 

In terms of having the drug itself, my finance administered it via an injection in my stomach which didn't hurt at all. However, I was left with a tiny bruise which is to be expected when you have so many injections in the same place. We stuck to the stomach throughout IVF as that's where I have the most fat (compared to my thighs which was the other suggested area to inject).

Have you had Ovitrelle before? If so, did you get any side effects?

Jess. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...