Tuesday 30 January 2018

4 WEEKS PREGNANT | UPDATE

I'm still in shock from finding out that this miracle has happened! ☺

Since we got our BFP last Friday I've been creating a pregnancy test progression line which is proving to be very reassuring. Today I'm 20 DPO (days past ovulation) and about 4 weeks gone. The test line came up as strong as the control line which was amazing to see. They get darker and darker every day. I feel so incredibly happy right now!



So far the only symptoms I have had is acid reflux and mild period-like pains/cramps. I get these on and off every day. It's the same as that feeling when you're about the come on. Yesterday I had the tiniest amount of brown (barely there) blood when I wiped. It was so light I could hardly see it and it only happened once. I also think things are starting to smell a bit too. Twice now I've wondered what the smell was and my fiance and I laughed as we kinda forgot it's part of being pregnant. 

In other news, we have our first scan booked for 19th Feb when I will be 6+6. I feel very blessed to be having one so early. When I had my miscarriage back in September 2017 the nurse at the Early Pregnancy Unit said if I ever get pregnant again I can have as many scans as I like. How kind is that?

Anyway, fingers crossed everything works out this time and I'll be sure to keep you all updated.

Jess. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LUST LIST

OUR BABY GIRL IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

This probably isn't what some of you were expecting but the pregnancy worked out and we finally have our baby girl!  I'm sorry...